shabby blogs background

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

worst spring break ever!

david had spring break a few weeks ago and he got to spend it by going back to california with me for my grandma's funeral. it was sad, but it was nice seeing all of my cousins on my dad's side and spending time with my family. my mom is like the family picture queen and made everyone take pictures that no one wanted to take, but it ended up turning out pretty cool.

this picture is all of my cousins on my dad's side in order from youngest to oldest. the youngest is 12 and the oldest is 30something. i tried to pin down the exact age, but brett was elusive.

this is all of the cousins plus some spouses and some of the 2nd cousins.

please notice andie, front and center here. who else strikes a pose like that at a funeral. hahaha. i'm not surprised that we had so many laughs throughout the day with this family.

(i still have not unpacked... i am the worst at that. maybe today is the day!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you put these on here!! I was wondering where our super cool pics went!! :)
Love ya- Manda

honest to blog said...

OMG! I am so sorry I posed so sexily for this photoshoot. i have been watching way to many episodes of the kardashians i guess..

Jessica said...

haha. your sister cracks me up.