shabby blogs background

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Visitors...


Due to the difficult nature of the decision before us, we have resolved to choose our future place of residence solely on the basis of which location will draw the most visitors. And so we feel that this is the most appropriate medium to determine the preference of our favorite people(being that our two friends are the only ones to read this blog). So here are your choices,
would you rather...

salute our troops at the naval base in Norfolk, VA,

eat deep dish pizza and watch a cubs game in Chicago, IL



















get a beer and go to North America's largest indoor waterpark in Milwaukee, WI






















or visit the legendary Western town Tombstone and get your gamble on in Tucson, AZ?















Trust me, we are aware of the difficult choice before you, which is why we've chosen the democratic process as the best means of securing a pleasant future. Let us know what you decide...


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Norfolk is pretty boring, but I'm there right now, and usually go at least once or twice a month.

Bbells said...

Here is my order:

#1 - Chicago - cool city
#2 - Arizona - Still close to home and affordable
#3 - Virginia, never been but hear good things
#4 - Wisconsin - the winters are terrible!

Good Luck and congrats!

Supreme Dreams. said...

chicago

honest to blog said...

provo.

Nicole said...

I am a little biased but I want to keep you guys close to us so I choose AZ!! my kids would miss their uncle and auntie!

STEVEN said...

Wherever I go. Which is probably going to be Austin.
I would totally visit if you lived by the largest indoor waterpark though.