shabby blogs background

Sunday, September 13, 2009

new le crueset

my mom is going to be the only who cares... feel free to skip this one... the next one is better anyways.

so when my mom was in town we went to the le crueset outlet they have near us and picked up these little french onion soup dishes, which just so happen to be the perfect size for making individual pot pies, which we enjoyed for dinner tonight.

just another view of the handled bowls.

she also bought me this beautiful new heart shaped enameled cast iron that i made spinach artichoke dip in.  funny story, i registered for this for my wedding last year and grandma nielsen got it for me, but turns out it was sold out... but i found it in wisconsin!

thanks for all of the le crueset mom!  you're the best!  we can't wait until you come back so we can make delicious treats in these!

2 comments:

stephanie said...

so cute! and they look yummy! you are such a good cook! david is lucky. poor michael eats macaroni and chicken nuggets and corn dogs and noodles.

Jessica said...

it was so GOOD and I was so bummed I couldn't finish it. thanks guys!