shabby blogs background

Friday, December 3, 2010

uh....





Sorry Fans!

I know I know, I've been such a bad blogger lately... but it's getting colder outside so you know what that means--more us time.

Let's see. Since we last spoke we've done tons of cool things. I can't remember them right now, but I'm sure it was fun. I did upload pics tonight, so let's see what we have...

well, we went to the Chicago temple a bit ago and afterward we went down to the city and enjoyed some Xoco (a newer rick bayless restaurant). I saw it on the food network and knew we had to check it out. it's amazing. if you don't trust my palate-trust the hour wait for sandwiches and churros. worth it!

it was so good, david couldn't be bothered to look up from his food.
this was one of the pork tortas. i dream about it. if we've spoken since october, i'm pretty sure i've mentioned these.

they make churros from scratch to order and they dust them in the most amazing sugar/cocoa coating you have ever tasted. heaven! if you come visit, we will take you there.

since then we've done a few minor house projects. picked up some necessities (like the bird armoire from anthro for a steal!), eated too much, tried to exercise, studied too much, worked hard and hardly worked, visited with friends and family, had 5 thanksgivings and decorated a bit for christmas... more on that when my pics finish uploading!

No comments: