shabby blogs background

Thursday, April 3, 2008

dear reader...

it's true, i stalk you. i also stalk all of your friends. my apologies, but you just have such interesting lives.

(death stalker scorpian) *http://www.calacademy.org/exhibits/venoms/html/deadly.html

anyways, so discussing my stalking habits with steven today and then being caught by meggan really made me feel like a stalker today, but you know what? i stalk people and if you're reading this--you're stalking me, so we're even.






but, what this is mostly about is the new privacy applications on the face. how creepy are those? they alert you about who has been on your face. i don't know about you; but i don't want to know.

2 comments:

meggan said...

I wasn't so much calling you out as I was saying hello...as well as stalking you myself. Thanks for adding me to your links- we're finally official!

STEVEN said...

I am seriously never looking at facebook again