shabby blogs background

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Of Puppies and Men...

I am under the impression that my debut in blogging has been anxiously anticipated by many. Well, wait no further my friends cause here I go...

I felt inspired to record a recent life changing conversation my beautiful wife and I had the other night as we were falling asleep.  I first will give the series of events which led up to said conversation. Lately, I have been going through a phase in which I love looking at pictures of puppies and I cannot help but desire one of my own.  This is very odd behavior because never before have I really wanted a dog; they're smelly, dirty, and they slobber all over you.  That being said, I can't seem to help myself, our most frequent use of Google is to view pics of these majestic canines.  These activities caused me to begin thinking about my ultimate dream fantasy pets, and so I asked my wife to compose her ultimate dream fantasy pet team, and I did the same.  Here are the photos of our respective teams, and I ask that you judge whose is better:

Alison's Team = baby arctic seal, 2 mini English bulldogs, baby bear cub, and an arctic snow leopard.

David's Team = mini English bulldog, ferocious bird of prey, murdered out jaguar, and a baby woolly mammoth for transportation.

In closing, I would like to say thanks to all those who encouraged me to begin my wonderful career as a blogger(i.e. Andelicious), and that I'm 300% sure that my team is better than Al's.  Until next time...






2 comments:

meggan said...

although the mammoth is a fun touch, that bird of prey is gonna give the whole team avian flu. baby seal and snow leopard win for sure.

honest to blog said...

i beg to disagree, the ferosh bird of prey is perf. team david II. but if you guys combine your fantasy teams you will be unstoppable.

p.s. this is the best blog i could hope for from david II, good for you.

p.p.s. cant wait to visit soon.